Visit of Vienna




Hi! Today in this article I will tell you about my trip to Vienna. I was very lucky to be able to travel. Indeed, a week after my trip, the borders between Slovakia and Austria were closed. Vienna is the capital of Austria. This city is only 1 hour and 15 minutes by bus from Bratislava and the price is only € 6 each way. I spent 3 days in Vienna. This city is really huge and for me the best way to visit it and walking around the streets. So 3 days is barely enough to visit everything. In Austria the money is also the euros so this is very practical. The city of Vienna has almost 2 million inhabitants. 



In Vienna I was joined by a friend from France. Once arrived, we immediately tasted the famous Austrian pastry. I tasted the sachertorte, it was a delight of flavor. The best cake I have eaten in my life. Then we visited the city, these emblematic monuments and places. There are many historic edifice with breathtaking architecture. In the photos of this article you can see the buildings that I appreciate the most. We visited St. Stephen's Cathedral in Vienna, this one thanks to its Gothic style is magnificent. We spent a whole day in the 1st district of Vienna. This area is incredible, there is a lot of beautiful building to see. There is practically no car which is very nice.


DERAM Florian

Comments