Street cleanliness

Direction the streets. Nothing like discovering the city center than walking the streets. Night falls quickly, but what does it matter there is no time for the ride. The architecture of Bratislava is very beautiful, and of all styles. Each street has its architecture! And what surprised me about this city was the cleanliness. Indeed there is not a waste lying around on the sidewalk, nothing. Very beautiful city, very clean and well maintained.



Indeed, having already visited several cities in France, especially Paris, I could see that the streets were not very clean when leaving the main tourist places. While in Bratislava, any street is clean. No paper on the ground, very few butts, ...
You may say bad habits, but in France I sometimes threw my butts on the ground. But in Slovakia the idea never crossed my mind because the streets are so clean.
Moral of the story, a clean city makes people clean.

Quentin 

Comments