These particular few months

After spending a month in Bratislava, in Slovakia I returned to France. The journey is made by bus thanks to the efforts of the Embassy. Indeed, the embassy managed to find quickly and within our budget the means to repatriate us to France. I have been dear since March 28th. My arrival confinement had been started for about a week. First of all, I was surprised when I arrived in Paris to take the empty metro. Then, the importance which the virus had taken in France made all the displacements stressful, in particular in the station Montparnasse which was full of people. After a 24h trip I finally arrived dear. I was able to see my family again.

Our first concerns concerned the continuation of schooling. Indeed, we find ourselves having to do all our courses via emails. All the teachers we sent questionnaires to which we replied before having their opinion. The results were at the levels of our concerns. The face-to-face courses still allow a better understanding. The explanation of teachers as well as our concentration during the lessons improves our performance. I was fortunate enough to validate all but one. After several catch-ups I unfortunately did not obtain this subject with marks close to the average on the last attempts. I hope today to have the leniency of the teachers content with the situation in which the tests took place.

Concerning extracurricular life: The first week of reunion passed quickly enough. In contrast, the following were longer. Indeed, I love the sport, so I was very restricted to practice it for several weeks. Fortunately, I am fortunate to have two brothers with whom I have been able to do activities (board games, pétanque, swimming pool, ...). In addition, I am only 10 km from my girlfriend without being able to see her. We therefore convert via social media or the telephone. Thanks to today's technologies, I have been able to make many Visio with my family, my friends, ... This allowed me to have a good time, and "see myself"

Finally, I had to do my internship in Slovakia. With Aurélien we had taken steps to acquire our scene. It was on the right track. A teacher was informed and could possibly take us to his lab. Because of the Covid-19, we had to come in and do a new scene search. I had found a job in a colony. However, it was canceled at the beginning of June. I am fortunate to have found a job thanks to my mother.

To conclude, this virus as well as this confinement will surely remain a period that will mark us for life. Now hope that this does not imply repercussions within our school curriculum

Quentin Mosset

Comments