Budapest

Budapest is the capital of Hungary and has just under 2 million inhabitants. It is the union of Buda (west of the Danube), Pest (east) and Óbuda (north of Buda). They speak Hungarian and very little English to tell the truth, and the currency is the forint.
I absolutely wanted to visit the CENTRAL MARKET HALL. Already because I love going to the markets when I visit a city but also because they are often unique places where I give myself total freedom to take pictures, I love it! The Central Market Hall is an emblematic place of the capital, here we sell everything. On the ground floor you will find everything that is food. Vegetables, fruits, fish, meats, Hungarian specialties, this is the part that I preferred and that interested me the most. On the first and second floors, souvenirs, clothes, trinkets and catering, I liked less. However, this may be good if you want to bring back some memories to your families.

Staying alone for one day on site is the only place I have had time to visit. On the other hand, it is surely a foretaste of a future trip within this super capital.

Quentin 

Comments