Who are we ?



We are (DERAM Florian, GARCIA Adelin, MOSSET Quentin, TOUZAINT Aurélien, DURAND Maxime) 5 students from esaip in environment security and risk prevention.
As part of Erasmus, from February to June, we are going to Bratislava, in Slovakia. The goal is to discover Slovak culture and improve our English. We chose this destination because it was unknown to us and because the program of the University of Technology in Bratislava is very interesting. In addition, this location in the center of Europe will allow us to travel.

Through this blog we will pass on to you the information that we will learn about their culture, their economy and their customs.


   Hi, I am Adelin Garcia, I am going to Bratislava during 5 months. To prepare my Erasmus stay, I need to leave and clean up my apartment in Saint Barthélémy d'Anjou. That is one of the biggest part of the job because I have a lot of stuff to move.

Before my departure the 12 February, I will enjoy my friends and my family in Vendée and I will also work during 2 weeks to make some money for my future expenses in foreign countries.
I inquired about the different place the most visited by students to have a minimum of landmarks for the first weeks. I will learn some useful words to be able to create contact and start a conversation with locals people.

   Hello, I'm Florian. I am passionate about sport. I chose Slovakia because it is a culture that I do not know. In addition, Bratislava is in the center of Europe. This is ideal for traveling.
I am impatient to go discover a new culture and to be able to improve my English by speaking with other Erasmus students. To prepare my departure for Erasmus I returned my apartment, I packed my bags two weeks in advance. I got in touch with the University of Slovakia to stay in dormitories. I have notified my bank and my mobile operator of my departure.

Hi, I’m Aurélien. I’ve chosen Bratislava because of the programs proposed by the university, I I’m interested in energies. I’m impatient to discover Bratislava and the country. I also would like to discover neighboring country. I want to learn English, it’s an important point for our TOEIC and to meet new friends. To prepare my Erasmus stay, I will packed my luggage two weeks in advance, I have to contact my bank and my mobile operator to warn them that I’m going abroad.


Hi, I'm Quentin, I'll be in Bratislava in exactly a month. I’m really looking forward to learning about the culture of this country. Indeed, I have never been to the countries of eastern Europe, it will be a discovery for me. In addition, all the courses offered correspond perfectly to my professional project. I hope to progress enormously in English during this stay. Finally, to prepare for this trip I packed my bags a few weeks before. I also saw all my family before leaving them for 5 months.


Hello, I'm Maxime. I'm going to live in an other country during five months whose the first aim is to improve my English. But I look forward to discover a new culture in Slovakia and to travel in others towns and countries, that is why I choose Bratislava, the location it's perfect to travel.

Comments