Why I choose Bratislava ?

Before leaving for Erasmus, we had to make our choice of destination. For my part I had Bratislava and Ostrava as my second choice. I mainly chose this destination in relation to its locality. Indeed, Slovakia is at the heart of Europe. In addition, train travel in Slovakia is free for students. And the student cards of the school allowed to have good discounts on trains and planes around the country.

I had in mind before leaving, the idea of ​​going on a weekend out of two to discover a new country. The cost of living being read lower than in France, I was prepared to move a little in all directions. So I planned to visit Slovakia, Hungary (Budapest), the Czech Republic (Prague), Poland (Krakow), Austria (Vienna) and why not join friends of the Esaip in Lithuania in Kaunas.

However, our trip ended too soon. but I will take my revenge next time to tour Europe.


Adelin GARCIA

Comments